The European Outdoor Film Tour (E.O.F.T) is a project of Mammut Sports Group, W. L. Gore and Associates and Moving Adventures Medien GmbH.
Provider identification (acc. to Sect. 5 TMG, German Telemedia Act)
LiabilityThe details and information on our internet pages have been thoroughly researched and checked. Nevertheless, Moving Adventures Medien GmbH or third parties cannot assume any liability for the correctness, accuracy, completeness and currentness of the information contained therein. No liability will be accepted for any damage resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this website, where such damage is not due to deliberate or grossly negligent actions. Where this website links to other Internet pages operated by third parties, Moving Adventures Medien GmbH assumes no responsibility for their contents.
No consultationThe information offered on the Internet pages does not represent an individual consulting service and cannot replace it. Our representatives will be happy to help you with individual information.
Intellectual property rights© Moving Adventures Medien GmbH. All rights reserved. Text, pictures, diagrams, sound, animations and videos as well as their arrangement on the website are protected by copyright and other protective laws. The contents of this website must not be copied, distributed, modified or made available to third parties for commercial purposes. The images contained on the website may in some cases be subject to the copyrights of third parties.
TrademarksIf not declared otherwise, all trademarks of the website are subject to trademark protection.
Go to German version
Updated: June 8, 2020
2. CONTROLLERMoving Adventures Medien GmbH
Thalkirchner Straße 58
Phone +49 (0)89 383 967 80
Fax +49 (0)89 383 967 40
3. DATA PROTECTION OFFICERChristian Schmoll
Attorney at Law, IT Law Specialist
Contact our data protection officer directly at any time with any questions or comments regarding data protection.
4. VISITING OUR WEBSITESOur system automatically collects data and information from any device used to access our websites. In order for the website pages to be displayed in your browser, the IP address of the device you are using must be processed. Information about your operating system and browser are also collected.
We are legally obligated to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the personal data processed with our IT systems. The data will also be used to correct errors on the websites.
For these purposes, the following data is logged:
• IP address of the accessing device
• Operating system of the accessing device
• Browser version of the accessing device
• Name of the retrieved file
• Date and time of retrieval
• Amount of data transferred
• Referring URL
This data is automatically deleted after seven days.
The legal basis for processing this information is Art. 6 (1) lit. f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest is the operation of our websites and the implementation of protection measures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of such data.
We also use your IP address to conduct a geolocation to determine from which region you are visiting our websites and, based on this information, to be able to show you events relevant to you. For the geolocation, we use the ip-api.com service.
The legal basis for this geolocation is Art. 6 (1) lit. f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest is to optimize our websites and our customer interactions.
5. CONTACT INFORMATION UND CUSTOMER DATABASEIf you contact us to request information, the information you provide will be stored for the purpose of processing the request. The information collected in the website’s contact form is needed to process your request, address you correctly, and send you an answer.
The legal basis for processing this data is Art. 6 (1) lit. f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest is communication with customers and interested parties.
If the aim of establishing contact is to conclude a contract, the additional legal basis is Art. 6 (1) lit. b) GDPR.
Inquiries and orders are typically stored in our CRM system. This data may be used for direct marketing purposes. You can object to such use for direct marketing at any time. Details on your right to object can be found in the section below entitled "Your Rights".
The CRM system is routinely monitored to determine whether data can be deleted. Should data no longer be required in the context of a customer or prospective customer relationship or should the customer's interests to the contrary prevail, we will delete the relevant data, provided that this does not conflict with any statutory storage obligations.
The legal basis for the storage and processing of this data is Art. 6 (1) lit. f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest is the implementation of direct marketing campaigns.
6. ONLINE SHOPPINGWhen you place orders in our online shop, we process inventory data (e.g., names, contact addresses, delivery addresses) and contractual data (e.g., services used, payment information) to fulfil our contractual obligations.
We only share personal data with third parties if it is necessary within the framework of fulfilling the contract. This is the case with logistics companies entrusted with the delivery of goods and with banks and payment service providers entrusted with payment processing.
When paying with the Klarna bank transfer service (former Sofort GmbH), the billing data is shared with Klarna. Information on data protection at Klarna/Sofort GmbH is available here: https://www.klarna.com/sofort/privacy-policy/.
We do not collect billing data. The entities above are solely responsible for the data management of payment processing services within the scope of the GDPR. The legal basis for processing the data required for a contractual payment agreement is Art. 6 (1) lit. b) GDPR.
7. STREAMING PORTAL OUTDOOR-CINEMA.NETFor the provision of our streaming portal outdoor-cinema.net we use the service provider Shift72. In the context with the provision of the streaming portal by the service provider, the service provider may access personal data of the users of our streaming portal (inventory data at login, IP address, payment data, usage data). The provision of the streaming portal is based on an agreement on order processing according to Art. 28 GDPR. Detailed information on data protection at Shift 72 can be found here: https://www.shift72.com/privacy-policy.
In order to verify that the actual owner of the email address has registered to receive a newsletter, we use the double-opt-in (DOI) procedure, wherein a confirmation email is sent to the registered address after registration. Registration for the newsletter is only completed when the link in the confirmation email is activated. The IP address of the requesting device and the date and time of activation of the confirmation link will also be transmitted to us.
Subscription to the newsletter can be terminated at any time by using the unsubscribe link provided in each newsletter or by contacting us using the details above for the Responsible Entity. The legal basis for processing newsletter registration data with your consent is in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. a) GDPR.
8.2 NEWSLETTER - EXISTING CUSTOMERSIf you purchase goods or services from us and provide us with your email address, we may use this address to send you an email newsletter, provided you have not objected to such use. In this case, the email newsletter will only send direct mailings for similar goods or services from our company. You can withdraw the use of your email address at any time without incurring any costs (other than the standard transmission rates incurred by using the unsubscribe link contained in each newsletter) by unsubscribing from the newsletter. You can also unsubscribe via the settings in your customer account or by contacting us using the details provided above for the Responsible Entity.
The legal basis for sending a newsletter as a result of the sale of goods or services is in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. f) GDPR in conjunction with § 7 (3) of the German Fait Trade Act (UWG).
8.3 NEWSLETTER - SERVICE PROVIDERTo send our newsletter, we use a distribution tool—MailChimp—by The Rocket Science Group LLC (USA), an external service provider. Personal data is shared with a third party outside the EU. The service provider has a Privacy Shield certification. Protections are in place for the transmission of data pursuant to Art. 46 GDPR. We will provide you with proof of the service provider's Privacy Shield certification upon request at any time. To request this information, please contact us using the details provided above for the Controllery. The appropriate measures are taken to ensure that processing this data is carried out in accordance with the requirements of Art. 28 GDPR.
MailChimp’s data protection policy is available here: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy.
8.4 NEWSLETTER - DATA ANALYTICSA statistical analysis of usage data may be conducted via our newsletters. For this purpose, we may record the initial opening of the email, clicks on internal links, and additional information about the time of opening and the IP address. The purpose of collecting this information is to measure and optimize the success of our newsletter campaigns by making its content more relevant to our target group and optimizing its technical presentation. For this, we use Google Analytics, provided by Google Ireland Limited. Please refer to section 10. Web Analytics below.
The legal basis for conducting this analysis is Art. 6 (1) lit. f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest is the evaluation and optimization of communication with customers and interested parties.
9. PRIZE DRAWINGS AND OTHER CONTESTSWhen participating in one of our offline or online contests, we collect and process the following data: surname, first name, address, email address, and signature. We collect this data in order to deliver potential prize winnings.
If you provide any additional information in connection with your participation, you do so on a voluntary basis.
We process participants’ personal data in order to carry out the competition and to determine and notify the winners by email. If you do not provide us with the data required, you will not be able to participate in the competition and we will not be able to notify you regarding any prize winnings.
The legal basis is for processing this data is in accordance to Art. 6 (1) lit. b) GDPR.
We also use temporary cookies, called first-party cookies, that we store on your device for a certain period of time. When you revisit our site, the system will automatically recognize which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The legal basis for processing personal data using cookies is Art. 6 (1) lit. f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest is the operation, analysis, and optimization of our websites and our customer interactions.
11. WEB ANALYTICSWe use web analytics on our websites to monitor how they are used by visitors, to optimize the websites as a whole, and to improve the presentation.
We use Google Analytics with IP anonymization. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google Ireland Limited ("Google"). Cookies are enabled within the context of the usage of Google Analytics. There is also a transmission of data to the servers of Google in the USA. In the context of IP anonymization, the IP addresses of users within the European Economic Area are truncated by Google before being transmitted to the United States. In exceptional cases, the unabridged IP address is transmitted to Google in the USA and is truncated there. The transmitted IP addresses will not be merged with other Google data.
For further information, please refer to Google's data protection policy: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy.
When using Google Analytics, personal data is transferred to a third party outside the EU. The service provider’s Privacy Shield certification is available here: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt00000000001L5AAI&status=Active. The appropriate protections for data transmission are in place pursuant to Art. 46 GDPR.
The legal basis for processing data for the purpose of web analytics is Art. 6 (1) lit. f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest is the analysis, optimization, and economic operation of our websites and our customer interactions.
12. CONVERSION TRACKING UND RETARGETING/REMARKETING SERVICESExternal service providers use conversion tracking tools on our websites. We also use marketing and remarketing/retargeting services (hereinafter referred to collectively as "marketing services") from external service providers.
These marketing services make it possible to display advertisements for our site and on our site targeted specifically to your interests. They also measure user engagement to determine the effectiveness of the advertisements.
With the help of a cookie, web beacon, or tracking pixel, your browser records which websites (where such marketing services are active) you have visited and what content interested you. Moreover, additional information such as IP address, browser, operating system, time stamp, and the referring website are collected. If you subsequently visit other websites where such marketing services are active, advertisements tailored to your interests may be displayed.
The legal basis for processing data within a marketing services framework is Art. 6 (1) lit. f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest is the analysis, optimization, and economic operation of our websites and our customer interactions.
12.1 FACEBOOK CUSTOM AUDIENCEWe use the retargeting service Facebook Custom Audiences (Facebook Inc., USA), which uses a tracking pixel. When you visit our websites, this pixel is retrieved by a Facebook URL that has certain parameters and transmits information to Facebook, which Facebook uses to display targeted advertising. However, no individual persons are targeted; only groups of users with similar behavior. Facebook uses a hashing algorithm in which personal data is encrypted in such a way that Facebook cannot assign it to individual users.
You can object to the analysis of your usage behavior by Facebook and the display of interest-based recommendations here: https://www.facebook.com/ads/website_custom_audiences/.
When using Facebook Custom Audiences, personal data is transferred to a third party outside the EU. This service provider has a Privacy Shield certification. The appropriate safeguards for data transmission are in place pursuant to Art. 46 GDPR. We will provide you with proof of the service provider's Privacy Shield certification upon request at any time. To request this information, please contact us using the details above for the Controller.
Further information on Google’s data usage, settings, and opt-out tools can be found via the following:
• Google's data usage policy when using our partners' websites or apps: www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners
• Google’s data usage policy for advertising purposes: www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads
• How to manage the information Google uses to show you ads: http://www.google.de/settings/ads
When using Google marketing services, personal data is transferred to a third party outside the EU. The service provider’s Privacy Shield certification is available here: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active.
Appropriate safeguards are in place for the transmission of data pursuant to Art. 46 GDPr.
12.3 QUANTCASTWe use Quantcast technology services on our websites. A service of Quantcast International Limited in Ireland, this technology enables interest-based advertising using cookies that forward data to Quantcast. If you wish to opt out of Quantcast interest-based advertising, use the opt-out function provided here: https://www.quantcast.com/opt-out/.
Since the opt-out function is also cookie based, your browser must be set to accept cookies from third parties. If you use multiple devices or browsers, you must log out of each one individually. If you delete the cookies on your browser history, you must log out again.
13. GOOGLE MAPSWe use the Google Maps (API) service, provided by Google Ireland Limited, on our websites. Google Maps enables the display of interactive maps. When you access the websites’ subpages that are using Google Maps, information about your use of our websites (such as your IP address) is transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
When using Google Maps, personal data is transferred to a third party outside the EU. Google’s Privacy Shield certification is available at https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active. The appropriate safeguards for data transmission are in place pursuant to Art. 46 GDPR.
The legal basis for processing data with the use of web analytics is Art. 6 (1) lit. f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest is the analysis, optimization, and economic operation of our websites and our customer interactions.
14. YOUTUBEYouTube videos are embedded on our websites. These are made available by YouTube LLC in the USA ("YouTube") via a plugin.
We use the advanced privacy settings for embedded YouTube videos. YouTube does not set cookies. However, when you visit a website using the YouTube plugin, your IP address is transmitted to YouTube. When you are logged in to YouTube, the information you submit can be linked to your account.
For more information, please visit YouTube's Privacy and Safety Center at https://support.google.com/youtube/topic/2803240?hl=en&ref_topic=6151248.
YouTube is a subsidiary of Google and is therefore certified under the Privacy Shield in compliance with European data protection law: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active.
The legal basis for processing data in relation to YouTube is Art. 6 (1) lit. f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest is the optimization and economic operation of our websites.
15. RECAPTCHAWe use reCAPTCHA, provided by Google Ireland Limited, a service that determines whether the data entered into a form is made by an actual human or by an automated bot or other malicious software. With reCAPTCHA, your IP address and other data required by Google for the reCAPTCHA service are transmitted to Google.
When reCAPTCHA is used, personal data is transferred to a third party outside the EU. The service provider’s Privacy Shield certification is available here: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active.
The appropriate safeguards for data transmission are in place pursuant to Art. 46 GDPR. The legal basis for processing data when using reCAPTCHA is Art. 6 (1) lit. f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest is the security of our websites and the protection against spam.
16. GOOGLE FONTSIn order to display the content of our websites in a correct and graphically appealing manner across all browsers, we use the Google Fonts library from Google Ireland Limited (https://www.google.com/webfonts/).
Google Fonts are transferred to your browser's cache to avoid repeated downloads. If your browser does not support Google Fonts or does not allow access, content will be displayed in a default font.
Google’s Privacy Shield certification is available here: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active. The appropriate safeguards for data transmission are in place pursuant to Art. 46 GDPR.
The legal basis for transmission of this type of data is Art. 6 (1) lit. f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest is the optimization and economic operation of our websites and our customer interactions.
17. SOCIAL MEDIA BUTTONSVarious social media links for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube are integrated into our websites, recognizable by their respective logos. Clicking on one of these social media links, redirects you to our respective social media profile. In this case, the social media network provider will be informed that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our websites, even if you do not have a profile on, or are logged into, that social media network. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted directly from your browser to a server of the respective social media network provider. If you click on a social media link and are either logged in to the respective social media network or then log in to the page of the respective social media network, the transmitted information can be assigned to your social media account on that network.
For information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by social media network providers, the provider identification, contact details, and your rights and ability to set privacy options, please refer to the privacy policies of each social media network provider.
The legal basis for the integration and use of social media links is in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest is marketing our offers and our websites.
18. SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES ("FAN PAGES")We maintain publicly available profiles on the social media networks Facebook Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube ("Social Media Pages" or "Fan Pages").
If you visit one of our Social Media Pages and are logged in to the respective social media network, your usage behavior can be analyzed and the information collected can be assigned to your account with the social media network and enriched there. Even if you are not logged in or if you do not have an account with the respective social media network, data about your person can be collected by the provider of the respective social media network, for example your IP address or data collected via a cookie.
The operators of the social media networks can use this data to create user profiles. Your user profile can then be used to display interest-based advertisements on the social media network sites and other sites.
If you visit one of our social media pages, we are responsible, together with the social media network provider, for the collection and processing of your personal data on that site. For information on the collection and processing of your personal data there, we refer you to the data protection information of the social media networks. We do not have any further information on this. The data protection information of the social media networks can be found here:
• - Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
• - Twitter: https://twitter.com/de/privacy
• - Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
• - Pinterest: https://policy.pinterest.com/en
• - YouTube: https://support.google.com/youtube/topic/2803240?hl=de&ref_topic=6151248
We will be happy to provide you with information on suitable guarantees for data transfer to third countries in accordance with Art. 46 GDPR at any time on request.
You can assert your data subject rights in accordance with Chapter III of the GDPR (right to information, correction, deletion, restriction of processing, data transferability etc.) both against us and against the provider of the respective social media network. In this context, we would like to point out that we can only influence the processing of personal data and the implementation of the rights of the persons concerned within the framework of our social media pages within the scope of the possibilities made available to us by the respective provider.
The legal basis for our use of social media pages is Art. 6 (1) lit. f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest is the presence and marketing of our products and services on the Internet.
19. EMPLOYMENT APPLICATIONSWe collect and process the personal data of employment applicants for the purpose of conducting the application process. If an applicant submits his or her application documents to us electronically, this processing is carried out electronically.
If we enter into an employment contract with an applicant, the data transmitted will be processed in compliance with the statutory provisions for the purposes of the employment relationship. If no employment contract is entered into with the applicant, the application documents will be deleted immediately after of the application process has been completed, provided that deletion does not conflict with a prevailing legal interest, such as the defense against a claim or preservation of evidence according to the German General Act on Equal Treatment (Allgemeinen Gleichbehandlungsgesetz, AGG).
20. AGE RESTRICTIONSThe websites are not intended or designed for use by children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from or about anyone under the age of 16.
21. RECEIVING DATAIn order to carry out certain tasks, our company’s internal departments or organizational functions may receive your data. This data may be used to fulfil contracts with you, to process data with your consent, or to safeguard our legal interests.
Data will only be shared with third parties within the framework of legal requirements. We only share your data to third parties when necessary, e.g., on the basis of Art. 6 (1) lit. f) GDPR for contractual purposes or to safeguard our legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. f) GDPR in the effective execution of our business operations.
If we use service providers or third parties in order to offer our websites and/or our services, we take the appropriate legal precautions and technical and administrative measures to ensure the protection of your personal data.
If we use content or tools from service providers or third party providers within the scope of offering the websites and/or our services, and if the named location is in a third country, data is typically transferred to a third country. Third countries are countries in which the GDPR is not directly applicable (i.e., countries outside the EU or the European Economic Area). Data will only be transferred to third countries if either an appropriate level of data protection or consent or other legal permission - specifically, appropriate safeguards in accordance with Art. 46 GDPR) - is available.
22. YOUR RIGHTSYou have the right to free access to information about your stored personal data—its origin, recipients, and the purpose of processing your data—and a right to correct, block, or delete this data. You also have the right to limit and/or opt out of the processing of your data.
Additionally, you have the right to have your data, which we process automatically, transferred to you or to a third party in a standard, machine-readable format.
To assert your rights, please contact us using the details provided above for the Controller.
You also have a right of appeal through the data protection supervisory authority. The supervisory authority for data protection in Bavaria, Germany, is the Bavarian Data Protection Authority (BayLDA) (https://www.lda.bayern.de/en/index.html/).
23. WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENTMany data processing transactions are only possible with your express consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time simply by sending us an email. The legality of processing the data before the withdrawal remains unaffected by the withdrawal.
YOU ARE ONLY ENTITLED TO THIS RIGHT TO OBJECT IF THERE ARE REASONS ARISING FROM YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION (ART. 21 (1) GDPR). AFTER EXERCISING YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL NOT PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA FURTHER FOR THESE PURPOSES, UNLESS WE CAN PROVIDE EVIDENCE OF COMPELLING REASONS WORTHY OF PROTECTION FOR THE PROCESSING THAT OUTWEIGH YOUR INTERESTS, RIGHTS, AND FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING SERVES TO ASSERT, EXERCISE, OR DEFEND LEGAL CLAIMS.
IF THE PROCESSING TAKES PLACE FOR THE PURPOSE OF DIRECT MARKETING, YOU CAN EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT TO THIS AT ANY TIME (ART. 21 (2) GDPR). AT THAT POINT, IRRESPECTIVE OF THE REASONS FOR THE OBJECTION, WE WILL NO LONGER PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF DIRECT MARKETING.
25. MANDATORY INFORMATIONProviding personal data is neither required by law nor by contract, nor are you obligated to provide personal data. However, personal information is required for the fulfillment of a contract insofar as certain details are absolutely necessary in order to be able to fulfill a contract.
26. AUTOMATED INDIVIDUAL DECISION MAKINGWe do not carry out automated decision making, including profiling.
27. DATA STORAGE AND DELETIONWe adhere to the principles of data avoidance and reduction. Therefore, we only store your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes stated here or as provided for in the storage periods as stipulated by law.
If the purpose of storage ceases to apply or if a storage period as stipulated by law expires, the personal data will be rendered inaccessible or deleted in accordance with the statutory provision.
28. TECHNICAL AND ORGANIZATIONAL MEASURES OF DATA SECURITYWe meet administrative, legal, and operational security measures in accordance with the latest technology in order to ensure that privacy and data protection laws are observed, thereby protecting the data we process against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction, or access by unauthorized persons.
Our websites use SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders, inquiries, or payment data that you send to us.